My favorite racing day so far! We went up into the Sierra Gorda mountains and it was so beautiful. Some very twisty speed sections and I felt like an auctioneer because I was calling so many turns. I don't think I could ever be a navigator for a Turismo Mayor car because I can't even talk fast enough to call turns any faster!
Dad and I had fun today and had a good rhythm all day. The car was trying to overheat at the end of the day (still trying to figure that out) so we took it easy but still did well. Gary, we're wishing we brought that canvas water bag from home!
We got 2nd in class again but are still maintaining our over all lead in class.
Guadalajara tomorrow to drink some tequila!
1 comment:
In that case be inovative... Tie a bottle of tequilla in front of the radiator. Then if the car overheats just pull over and get drunk.
Keep it up. I am on pins and needles pulling for you guys. (Wispering into Laruen's ear... Just start telling Carson every turn is a ONE.)
Post a Comment