One of the last days that I was in
When I got off the boat, I was walking around the little beach area to get my bearings and met 2 other kids my age. They were looking for the waterfall and asked me where it was (like I know anything)...so I decided to venture off with them to find it too. They were very nice and realy fun. Pablo was from
So we went on the walk through the Mapuche village to go on the waterfall hike to see the cascada. It was a short 20 minute walk and very serene. Because it is summer and all water levels are very low, the waterfall was not very impressive. But the big boulders and fallen trees that were stuck in the river were really fun to climb on, so we entertained ourselves for a while by exploring.
Going across Lago Lacar

out the window of the boat

Coming into the dock at Quila Quina

the waterfall (or lack thereof)


Denise, Pablo and me


the beach at Quila Quina

No comments:
Post a Comment