These pictures are from the drive to Michael's ranch and when we got there...
These guys were getting ready to cross the road when we were driving past. We pulled over to take a picture but they said we couldn't take their picture unless we paid them. So Michael said 2 pesos...manana! And I took the picture anyway and we drove off!
These guys were getting ready to cross the road when we were driving past. We pulled over to take a picture but they said we couldn't take their picture unless we paid them. So Michael said 2 pesos...manana! And I took the picture anyway and we drove off!
The valley down which the Alumine River flows, the clouds were spectacular.

Getting closer to the ranch
Crossing the river by boat

I can't believe I'm in Argentina!

The African tent that Michael and Maria Luisa stay in. Maria with Marco and Omar getting the chivito ready to bbq.
Omar, one of the gauchos who works for Michael.
Omar and Marco getting the goat ready. It was so good!
Swimming in the Alumine
Marco and Maeva

No comments:
Post a Comment