Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday January 18, 2008

Feeling much better today! Still very weak but I woke up looking forward to eating something for breakfast. Went to the Llao Llao to meet Aunt Frannie and Marcia for breakfast. This was the first time that I had seen the Llao Llao. I wish I was feeling better to walk around and take more pictures but it was very impressive. The breakfast buffet was very nice. They had a very nice selection of fresh juices and eggs and fruit and croissants and waffles and crepes. All I could eat was some fruit and juice and tea.

Then we all drove to another town to where we are staying tonight. We are in a very quaint town, Villa La Angostura, and staying in a very nice hotel on the side of the lake. The rooms are very nice and we were able to have a nice relaxing day by the pool.

I finally got my appetite back and was able to eat some dinner. Such a relief!

No comments: